Mustang 170Z Mini Excavator
Price: Call for pricing
The Mustang 170Z, Zero-Tail-Swing Excavators is just one of five models. The machines are designed around a powerful and reliable Yanmar engines to enhance engine performance and increase efficiency. Mustang excavators are true zero-tail-swing machines, with no cab overhang beyond the tracks in any direction. This allows the machine to operate directly against a wall or other obstruction without causing damage to the structure or machine.
Ask about best pricing, deals or promotions.
Enquire about this Machine
Mustang 170Z NXT2 Zero-Tail-Swing Excavator Dig into the all-new 170Z NXT2 compact excavator from Mustang.
- High quality units built around powerful, reliable Yanmar Tier IV engine.
- Four hydraulic pumps provide optimal power during simultaneous movements, requiring less engine power.
The 170Z NXT2 is built around a powerful, Tier IV Yanmar diesel engine.
- Electronically controlled 14.5 hp (10.8 kW) Yanmar engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather, without block heaters or starting fluid.
- Exhaust is located in the rear counterweight for less noise, increased safety and improved visibility.
The advanced hydraulic system on the Mustang 170Z NXT2 Compact Excavator provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely where you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect flow where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates, reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom and work lights illuminate the area, allowing for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Single pin boom mount design provides optimal durability and component life.
The undercarriage was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combine with a shorter track design for reduced vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Track are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
- Wide track gauge and an offset track drive system increase stability without adding to overall track width.
Canopy or cab configurations allow the operator to tailor the machine to the specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation.
- Work light and integrated boom light enhances the operator's view after dark.
State-of-the-art controls are ergonomically designed and easy-to-use.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- One-way/two-way return flow selection for optimal performance from attachments, such as thumbs, tilting buckets and augers.
- The operator can easily select standard ISO or an optional backhoe control pattern with the turn of a mechanical lever.
- The large, rear hood opens easily to expose the engine oil, air cleaner and water supply to the cooling water sub-tank.
- The removable left-hand side cover grants access to the hydraulic system and return filter cartridge.
- The removable right-hand side cover allows access to the fuel tank and radiator.
- The access panel in front of the driver’s seat easily opens to reveal the battery, starter motor and fuse panel.
Model: 3TNV74F-SPBV Tier IV
Displacement (L): 60.6 cu.in. (0.993)
Gross Power (kW) @ rpm: 15.01 hp (11.2) @ 2400
Net Power (kW) @ rpm: 14.5 hp (10.8) @ 2400
Fuel Tank (L): 5.3 gal. (20)
Fuel Consumption (L/hr): 0.53 gal./hr. (2)
Pumps: 2 variable, 2 gear
Total Flow Rate (L/min): 13.6 gpm (51.3)
Working Pressure (bar): 2,987 psi (206)
Swing System Pressure (bar): 2,103 psi (145)
Oil Cooler: Standard
Hydraulic Tank (L): 6.6 gal. (25)
UNDERCARRIAGE AND SLEWING SYSTEM
Travel Speed - dual (km/hr): 1.3/2.7 mph (2.1/4.3)
Track Type / Width (mm): Rubber / 9.1″ (230)
No. of Rollers per Side (track/idle): 3/1
Track Length on Ground (mm): 4'3.4″ (1305)
Ground Clearance (mm): 6.9″ (175)
Ground Pressure - Cab/Canopy (kPa): 4.1 psi (28.6)
Slew Speed: 9.5 rpm
Maximum Drawbar Pull (kg): 4,181 lbs. (1897)
Maximum Bucket Breakout (kg): 3,417 lbs. (1550)
Maximum Arm Digging Force (kg): 1,918 lbs. (870)
Operating Weight with Canopy (kg): 3,836 lbs. (1740)
Operating Weight with Cab (kg): N/A
Max. Digging Depth (mm): 7'2.6" (2200)
Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth (mm): 6'0.8" (1850)
Max. Reach at Ground Level (mm): 12'2.1" (3710)
Transport Length (mm): 11'3.8" (3450)
Undercarriage Length (mm): 5'0" (1525)
Max. Digging Height (mm): 12'1.3" (3690)
Max. Dump Height (mm): 8'7.5" (2630)
Minimum Front Swing Radius (mm): 5'0.4" (1535)
Transport Height - Cab/Canopy (mm): 7'6.6" (2300)
Blade Below Ground (mm): 8.1" (205)
Overall Base Width (mm): 3'1.4"/4′2.4″ (950/1280)
Track Width (mm): 9.1" (230)
Ground Clearance (mm): 6.9" (175)
Parallel Offset Right (mm): 1'3.7" (400)
Parallel Offset Left (mm): 2'1.2" (640)
Rear End Swing Radius (mm): 2'1.2" (640)
Boom Swing Angle - Left: 42°
No reviews of this machine
There are currently no reviews of this machine. To leave one email email@example.com